Do you own a yacht in the Charleston Area? How much time do you spend laboring over maintenance and cleaning tasks? Would you like a team of industry professionals to handle the dirty work so that you can spend more time enjoying your yacht? We can create a maintenance and cleaning schedule that will keep your yacht in bristol condition.
Your yacht is full of complex systems that require constant attention. Our team of licensed and insured captains can tailor a maintenance program to keep your yacht impeccably clean and performing in peak condition mechanically and electronically. We can offer everything from project management during a refit to routine upkeep.
Areas of attention include:
- Engine & Generator maintenance
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
- Brightwork/Compounding/ Waxing
- Rigging Inspections/Replacement
- Electrical Systems and Battery checks
- Bilge inspections and plumbing maintenance
Owner Arrival and Turnaround Services
Are you coming to town for a stay aboard your yacht? Do you like the idea of stepping aboard to find your berths made, the fridge stocked, and the interior and exterior surfaces detailed? We can help. You will no longer have to hassle with laundry, shopping, and the time consuming tasks that slow you down and diminish your time underway. Arrive and cast off your docklines in a matter of minutes….You can thank us later.
- Interior Cleaning/Prep ~ $25 per hour
- Laundry ~ $10 per load
- Provisioning ~ 20% service charge added to cost ($50 minimum)
Its time for a bath. Salt, soot, and bird droppings create an eyesore and lead to the deterioration of the gelcoat, painted surfaces, and exterior metals. With a thorough washdown schedule we can remove these harmful toxins and prepare you for your next voyage.
- Weekly ~ $2 per foot
- Bi-Monthly ~ $2.50 per foot
- One -time ~ $3.00 per foot